Second Hand Stand Up Paddleboards
In order to ensure keep our SUP fleet up to date, we are constantly selling on and renewing our boards. This means we can guarantee to our clubbies and clients that our boards are never more than one season old, and also that we’ve always got great deals on flawless second hand boards.
Reasons to buy a WeSUP board:
- Our boards are generally no older than 3 months
- Our boards all come with a 12 month no quibble WeSUP guarantee against manufacture fault
- We offer a price match if you find the same board cheaper anywhere else
- You can test ride any board before you buy
- We offer fully supported aftercare, including a free Beginner Lesson with any board purchase
- All boards come with a carry case, board pump and fin set up worth £60
- We offer great deals on new and second hand leashes and paddles
- We can ship boards within the UK for £30 per board, and can arrange international shipping at additional cost
We have been working with Fanatic for 8 years now, and can swear by the quality of their boards- we wouldn’t use them if we didn’t know they were the best! Buying a second hand SUP from WeSUP does not mean compromising on standard. We keep our boards in excellent condition, and refresh our whole fleet at least twice a year. This leads to periodic clearance sales, but we can also sell our boards at any point in the season.
Got a Question?
Please contact us using the form below, or call WeSUP on 01326 311830